Textile seat belts designed for aircraft Messerschmitt Bf 109E. Belts are made from real microfibre and in combination with included photo etched buckles they look highly realistic.
HGW - P-40 Warhawk - Seatbelts 1/32 -132594
Accessory designed for your plastic model P-40 Warhawk. Seat belts from HGW Models are laser-cut so it is easy-to-use product. Set contains micro fabric belts and photo etched buckles suitable for large scale planes in 1/32 scale.
- contains micro-fabric and photo-etched highly detailed parts
- belts are fully functional - modeler can leave them un/fastened
- made from printed micro-fabric material which behaves like a piece of rag
- textile parts are prepared for using filters and other agents (they are waterproof and resistant to common nonaggresive modeling preparations
- photo-etched parts are developed in cooperation with Eduard company
Master - Fairchild A-10 Thunderbolt II - GAU-8 Avenger gun tip and Pitot Tube - 32-059
Adlers Nest - Super Ultrafine 0.4mm Lead Wire 0.65mm, 2m Long, Black & Red Color - ANE233
Master - Japanese Type 99 20mm Mark 2 gun barrels (4pcs) - 72-017
Gaspatch MG 34 Early Version Milled Drum Magazine 1/35 (Pair) - 35269
Basic line is our special product edition in which we're combining textile seat belts and masks which we consider to be the most important accessories for successfull model-building.